I first met Leah through my beautiful cousin Sarah. They’re best friends or “best dudes!” Since I’ve hung out with Leah on occasion, I knew it was going to be a super fun, happy day. As I imagined, David, Leah and their friends did not disappoint…even when some rain clouds rolled in!
We started off bright and early for some movie style make-overs!
If you’ve followed my blog for very long, you’ll know that I love details- from the top of the head right down to the shoes on someone’s feet. One of my favorite details on a wedding day are the rings; so when I noticed lots of pink and black (the colors Leah selected for her wedding) at the salon, I couldn’t help but take a few minutes to use them as props. Note: The Flashy Fuchsia was sported by Leah and all of her bridesmaids!
This one just might be my favorite of Leah’s sparkly ring, which is in part, a family heirloom!
There were some seriously tight quarters for Leah to slip into her beautiful gown, but we made it work!! And, while balancing on a toilet (the things we’ll do for a great angle); I actually captured one of my favorite images of the day! Isn’t she stunning?!
Leah and David decided to see one another before the ceremony, so we could take lots of pictures. This happens to be one of my favorite images from that moment! I love the way their hands are intertwined and the big smile on Leah’s face!
David and Leah had an incredibly fun bridal party- seems like that would be the only way with a bride and groom as spunky as these two!!
Talking about fun naturally leads me to the awesome shoe selection of the groom (and of course the bride as well)!!
Leah and David’s ceremony was so sweet and emotional! There’s something about watching a groom cry that gets me every time! Leah and David shared their vows privately during the ceremony and took communion as well. These are a few of my favorite images from this special time. I especially love the bottom left picture where you can see their hands and all the rings- just makes me think about the enormity of the commitment that’s made on days like these!
Of course, I couldn’t end this post without a first dance moment.
Finally, here’s a video of Leah and David’s wedding day. Be sure to look for these special moments:
1) David’s sister was his “best woman!” Instead of a pink dress, she’s stunning in black. How sweet!!!
2) Our hilarious attempts to get some pink bubbles in the bridal party pictures!! Props to the bride and groom who “semi-achieved” this goal!
3) The awesome exit of the new Mr. and Mrs.
4) The priceless expressions on the face of Leah and David when surprise guest, Bob the Piano Man from Walt Disney World’s Port Orleans, walked out to perform a few tunes that got everyone on their feet!
5) The black umbrella that arrives at the end, marking the beginning of one incredible rain storm! Leah and David, you guys were simply amazing sports rushing around in your wedding attire while the Heaven’s opened up!
Thank you Leah and David for allowing me to be a part of your wedding day! It was so much fun and such an honor to be able to capture such tender moments.
Many blessings for a marriage filled with joy, happiness and unending love,
Venue: Park Avenue Farmer’s Market
Hair: Box Office Hair Designers; Adria and Tiffany
Bride’s Make-Up: Adneris Rodriquez
Don’t forget to post your comments!!